Saturday, January 14, 2006

all i will crave for..

all i will crave for is a kiss...

when u have run around half the world and are too tired even to sleep....
when i have spent another successful day being not what i am but still having enjoyed every moment of it...
when another hit will cause me to shake up from my reverie..when some strange thoughts will begin haunting me again and i wud want to run away...
when learning would mean much more than myself and even more of the world ...when number of friends would mean nothing more than the number of parties i attend...
when logic would defy itself and i will feel the need to start all over again...
when i would have grown as a person but not as a professional... and when i would have grown as a professional but not as a person...
when i wud forget to call my parents and remember my appointments, when i wud surprise my mom with a visit for no reason ...
when i would be as big as i had dreamt to be ... and when my dreams would have grown even larger with time...
when i wud feel like reaching out for silence and not myself ... when i wud want to freak out and let go of myself ... when we wud be far away but closer than ever ... when i wud feel that i still don't know you..and feel the same for myself....
when peace would mean nothing more than u in my arms...when i wud need the strength to set things right for u.. when i wud see u on top of the world coz i was the one who set things right for you....all i will crave for is a kiss.... and i'll set things right for... ahem...well...to cut a long story short ..... feel like kissing you ...

1 comment:

Beauty and the BEast said...

mmmmmmmmmuwah!! :*

Though I know this post was not meant for me...

well.. just felt like kissing you :p

Intellectual Property - Beware